· A booking is confirmed upon payment of the non-refundable Deposit ($200). Upon paying your deposit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
· Payment can be made by cash or direct deposit or Credit card.
· The balance is payable no later than 14 days prior to your wedding date into our nominated bank account. If at this stage no owing money is paid, your booking will be void and no flowers will be supplied.
· Your wedding should be booked at least 4 weeks prior to your wedding. This gives us time to pre-order your flowers & reserve your special day in our calendar.
· All final changes must be made no later than 14 days prior (2 weeks) to your wedding date.
· 30 days or more prior to date: all money besides the booking fee ($200 non-refundable) will be returned within 14 days (allowing for bank transfer days) and booking will be cancelled.
· Cancellations WITHIN 30 days of your date, all money that has been paid at this time will be kept for admin fees and wholesaler payments for your supplies. Your booking will be cancelled.
Change of dates:
· If Ivy and Bloom is available, we can change dates. If there is not enough time given, or we are not available (and no agreement to a new date is made), your booking is cancelled and ALL money paid at this point will be refunded.
· Change of Dates within 2 weeks of wedding will void any refund due to stock being ordered from suppliers. Ivy and Bloom holds the right to charge you any extra fees charged to us by suppliers for canceling orders.
Delivery, set up & Collection:
· Ivy and Bloom will not leave bridal party blooms at venues, churches, reception areas. Someone within the bridal party must confirm the order before Ivy and Bloom leaves.
· Ivy and Bloom will try our very best to have your deliveries on time, we will not incur any liability for non- delivery of goods/ services due to the following reasons which is out of our control; delays due to riot, state of war, civil disorder, fire, flood, traffic accidents, equipment break down, actions of Government/civil authorities, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and any other acts we cannot control.
· Wedding Flower deliveries and Reception Set ups can be slightly delayed due to unexpected circumstances. Please be aware we always allow enough time for small delays, but we cannot control large traffic conditions, we will not be held liable for any heavy vehicle or traffic accidents. Ivy and Bloom will contact all involved if we are delayed for any reason.
· If florals are used for the wedding or event then a refund will not be negotiated. Only when said florals have not been used will a refund be discussed.
· Surcharge applies if venue’s policy states that hired stock must be collected at the completion of the wedding or outside normal store trading hours. Otherwise hired stock / vases being used will be collected the next Business day from the venue.
· Preparation, delivery & collection on a public holiday will attract a surcharge.
Product Substitution & Availability
· Ivy and Bloom will make every possible effort to deliver flowers exactly as ordered. Very rarely (due to circumstances out of our control) may an ordered flower or colour be unavailable.
· If any said issues arrive, Ivy and Bloom will only communicate with the bride/groom and no communication will be had with friends or family. Ivy and Bloom will not be held accountable for flowers/colours and will not issue refunds based on this.
· All flowers and products are subject to seasonal quality and availability (which can change year to year due to weather) If not available at the time of your wedding you will be contacted. If required a consultation will be arranged to discuss alternative options.
· Colours and Size of all flowers may vary each season, and can be slightly lighter or brighter, Larger or smaller than the original photo. Ivy and Bloom accepts no responsibility for these variations which are out of our control.
· The bridal bouquet sizes are a guide, the actual size may vary from each wedding due to the flowers used, and the sizes of those flowers. Your bouquets may be slightly larger or smaller than guided. This is out of our control.
· Ivy and Bloom accepts no responsibility for variation in bouquet sizes.
· Once florals have been delivered, you are accepting you are happy with said florals delivered and if florals are used then no refund will be available.
· Containers and vases may change due to supplier issues, Ivy and Bloom will substitute the selected product with items of greater or equal value.
· Ivy and Bloom does not accept liability for any flowers perishing quickly in cases of extreme heat (28 degrees and over) or incorrect storage after delivery/ set up. Once florals have been delivered Ivy and Bloom are no longer responsible for any florals.
· Ivy and Bloom cannot be liable for any Emotional, physical or financial distress due to any unforeseen circumstances listed in this contract.